Fontana AC Installation
Installing Air Conditioners in Homes & Businesses
At Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning, we aim to deliver services that take the hassle out of buying and installing an air conditioner. With 20 years of industry experience, we’ve installed numerous AC systems for both residential and commercial properties. Our locally owned business is committed to ensuring you receive the best service possible at a competitive rate. Whether you need an air conditioner for your home or business, it can’t get any easier than calling our HVAC professionals for support.
Call (951) 363-2417 or contact us online to request a free estimate.
What to Know Before Installing an AC
Here in SoCal, an AC is not just a convenience — it’s a necessity. To ensure that your property is sufficiently cool during the scorching summer heat, it’s important to select the brand and model of AC that’s right for your needs and budget. Don’t make the mistake that so many others have made by purchasing an air conditioner without proper research. This could result in getting an AC that can’t meet your cooling demands, wastes money on energy, requires premature replacement, and causes other significant problems.
There are several factors you should consider prior to selecting a suitable air conditioner, including:
- Cost: While it’s important to choose a system that fits your budget, you don’t want to settle for the cheapest thing you can find. Units that have a higher initial cost often save money in the long run by consuming less energy, requiring fewer repairs, and having greater longevity. It might be helpful to work with a professional HVAC company that offers affordable payment plans, so you can invest in the right system for your needs.
- Quality: It’s important to choose an AC that is made of quality components that are built to last. Cheap parts often result in constant breakdowns and decreased system lifespan. Be sure to invest in a quality system that you won’t have to repair or replace too frequently.
- Size: When it comes to ACs, bigger is not always better. An oversized air conditioner can actually cause the system to be less energy efficient. It also makes the system turn on and off too frequently, making the unit work harder than necessary. Conversely, if the AC is too small, it will have to operate continuously to cool your space, which leads to higher energy consumption. A professional can help ensure you select a system that’s perfectly sized for your property.
The Importance of Correctly Installing Your New AC
Setting up an AC is a much more involved process than installing something like a refrigerator. This is especially true if your system requires ductwork to be installed in your property. However, even if you have existing ductwork, the new unit will need to be properly integrated into that system. Ensuring your AC is correctly installed is key to preventing problems from arising in the future and getting the most out of your unit.
When you rely on Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning, you will have peace of mind knowing your AC will be installed correctly the first time.
For reliable AC installation services in Fontana and surrounding areas, reach out to our experienced team at (951) 363-2417.
(A $75 value!)
Contact us for more information. One discount per household. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022Offer Details
- Free Estimates Available
- We Often Have Same Day Availability
- Competitive Pricing For Quality Work
I don't think you will find a more honest and capable HVAC company than Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning. Give them a try!- Kathy H.