AC Repair in Fontana, CA
Fast & Affordable Air Conditioning Repairs
A properly functioning AC is one of the most important appliances you can have during the high temperatures of a SoCal summer. When something goes wrong with your cooling system, things can get unpleasant in a hurry. Whether you’ve got a home full of kids or a business with valued employees and customers, you don’t want to be without air conditioning for long.
If you are experiencing problems with your AC system, turn to the professionals at Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning. We offer dependable AC repair services. Our team takes great delight in diagnosing problems and finding the best solutions. Trust our locally owned company to deliver the quality service you deserve!
Call (951) 363-2417 or contact us online to get an expert technician heading your way!
Warning Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
More often than not, air conditioner breakdowns begin with small signs that end up getting ignored. With such busy lives, who has time to pay attention to indications that an AC might need to be repaired? However, it is by noticing these signs that you can prevent cooling emergencies from occurring.
Call on an AC repair specialist whenever you spot the signs of air conditioner failure, including:
- AC is not cooling properly
- Unit is blowing warm air
- Uneven temperatures in your home
- Strange noises coming from your unit
- Unpleasant odors emitting from vents
- Short cycling (unit switches on and off too frequently)
- AC is leaking refrigerant
- Thermostat is not working
- Too much humidity inside your house
- Higher cooling bills
Why Your AC Has Stopped Cooling
Feeling too hot in a home or business that has the AC running is uncomfortable and frustrating. It only makes things worse if your unit is new or has recently been serviced. When your air conditioner is blowing warm air, there are several possible causes.
The most common reasons ACs fail to cool include:
- Faulty thermostat: Thermostats operate on batteries. If the batteries are dead, your thermostat won’t work, resulting in cooling issues. Sometimes the setpoint temperature is higher than the temperature outside, which would cause your system not to turn on. It could also be that your thermostat is old and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Dirty air filter: As dust, dirt, pollen, and other particles get trapped in your air filter, it can begin to obstruct airflow. This can affect your AC cooling capabilities and result in your house feeling warm. It’s important to change your air filter at least every three months.
- Leaky ductwork: Your air ducts are responsible for circulating the air throughout your property. If this system has a tear, the conditioned air will escape into the spaces surrounding your ducts, instead of the rooms you intend to cool.
- Low refrigerant levels: If there isn’t enough refrigerant in your cooling system because of a leak, the AC won’t be able to cool the air effectively.
- Obstructed outside unit: An outdoor AC unit might become surrounded by leaves, vegetation, fallen branches, and other debris. When this occurs, it can obstruct the airflow of your system. It could also be that the components inside the outdoor unit have become dirty, making it less operable.
Determining the cause of your AC issues can be challenging. With the help of our AC professionals, you can know the exact source of the problem and the best way to resolve it. Call today for a professional inspection.
Having an AC repair company in Southern California that you trust is a necessity to keep your cooling system running smoothly and efficiently during the hot summer months. However, repairs are only a short-term solution - it will not maintain the highest level of functioning as time passes. That's why it's important to also schedule routine AC maintenance services, such as filter changes and inspections to help, prevent emergencies and increase the lifespan of your unit. Baseline Heating & Air Conditioning in Fontana can help ensure that your air conditioner is operating at peak efficiency and keep your home or business comfortable year-round.
Contact Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning at (951) 363-2417 to schedule an appointment for dependable AC repair in Fontana and surrounding areas.
(A $75 value!)
Contact us for more information. One discount per household. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.Valid from Jan 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023Offer Details
We Believe In Quality Service Every Time
- Free Estimates Available
- We Often Have Same Day Availability
- Competitive Pricing For Quality Work
SEE WHAT YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE SAYING
I don't think you will find a more honest and capable HVAC company than Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning. Give them a try!- Kathy H.