Riverside Heater Installation
When It’s Time for a New Heating System, Call Our Professionals!
Throughout our 20 years of industry experience, we at Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning have learned that there are several reasons why you may be in need of a heater installation for your residential or commercial property.
Some of the most paramount reasons are as follows:
- A heating system fails to maintain warm enough temperatures
- A heater requires frequent repairs
- A furnace is causing an increase in utility bills
- A heater causes excessive humidity
- A heating system is producing poor indoor air quality
Once any of these issues are detected, it’s time to consider your options. One is that you power through and continue to use a less-than-functional system or line of systems. Instead, we recommend that you turn to Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning for a free consultation and extremely affordable heater replacement and installation services.
Call (951) 363-2417 now for more information.
What Type of Heating System Is Best for My Home?
If you’re in the market for a new heater, you’re probably concerned about selecting a brand and model that’s right for your property. After all, you want something that’s going to efficiently and powerfully heat your home, as well as a unit that you won’t have to worry about repairing or replacing any time soon. It’s also important to choose the type of heating system that best suits your needs and preferences.
Two of the most popular types of heaters available today include:
- Furnaces: Powered by gas, electricity, or oil, the furnace has been a preferred type of heating system for many decades. This system uses the same ductwork as your air conditioner. It’s a powerful way to provide heat throughout your entire home. Furnaces are the favored option in colder climates, and, if properly maintained, they can last 20 years or more.
- Heat pumps: The number one alternative to a furnace is a heat pump. Using electricity, this type of system transfers heat that is collected from the air or ground outside. A heat pump provides a great way to maximize control of your comfort and energy savings through individual units being installed in separate rooms. Heat pumps are an excellent choice for those living in climates that don’t usually drop below freezing, and they typically last up to 15 years.
For help deciding which type of heating system is right for your residential or commercial property, just reach out to Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning.
Choosing a Properly Sized Heater
You should never find a heater that claims to be a “one-size-fits-all” solution. That’s not how sizing a heating system works. The size of heating system you require depends on the specific property you wish to heat. Your home or business is unique, and there are several factors that must be considered to determine the proper size. Most importantly, you will need to perform an accurate heat load calculation to discover the amount of energy that is required to maintain an acceptable temperature in your space.
If the unit is too small for your home, it will run continuously, leading to wasted energy and unnecessary wear and tear on your system. However, you also don’t want a heater that’s too large. This would cause the unit to turn on and off too frequently, which would drive up your utility bills. To ensure you get a heater that’s properly sized for your home or business, turn to the professionals at Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning.
Call (951) 363-2417 today for reliable heater installation in Riverside and surrounding areas.
- Free Estimates Available
- We Often Have Same Day Availability
- Competitive Pricing For Quality Work
I don't think you will find a more honest and capable HVAC company than Baseline Heating and Air Conditioning. Give them a try!- Kathy H.